Labour & Corporate Lawyer
The Tax and Legal Department of Mazars in Russia is currently looking for a Labour & Corporate Lawyer
- Advising clients on labor and corporate law issues;
- Drafting labour agreements and internal regulations on labour matters under Russian law;
- Corporate M&A and due diligence projects;
- Participating in HR review projects;
- Participating in knowledge management (drafting newsletters, preparing the legislation and court practice updates, etc.
- University degree in Russian law is a must;
- Excellent technical knowledge of labour law;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience (consulting or in-house);
- Excellent time management skills in multi-tasking environment;
- Advanced English language knowledge, French as a plus;
- Ability to lead and educate junior staff;
- High commitment into work;
- Strong team player.
- Salary level is discussed with successful candidates;
- Annual bonus scheme;
- Attractive social package: medical insurance, meals compensation, additional days of vacation;
- Ability to achieve a better work and life balance for candidates with high level of effectiveness and excellent management skills.